DraftKings To Enter Lucrative US Lottery Market Via $750 Million Jackpocket Acquisition

A leader of global iGaming and sports betting operations, DraftKings Inc, has reached an acquisition agreement with US-leading lottery operator Jackpocket for a total consideration of around $750 million. As reported, the agreement anticipates 55% of the consideration to be paid in cash, with the remaining 45% payable in DraftKing’s first-class common stock. According to […]