100% up to £ 500
- Owner: fortunelegends.com
- Software: Microgaming, NetEnt, Betsoft, Nyx Interactive, Bally, Play'n GO, WMS (Williams Interactive), NextGen Gaming, 1x2Gaming, Realistic Games, Barcrest Games, Genesis Gaming, Yggdrasil Gaming, 2 By 2 Gaming, Big Time Gaming, Elk Studios, SG Gaming, Casino Technology, Lightning Box, High5Games, Pragmatic Play, Skillzzgaming, Foxium, Just For The Win, Fantasma Games, WagerMill, Old Skool Studios, Zonelock, Gamevy, Shuffle Master, BlaBlaBla Studios, Adoptit Publishing, Red7 Mobile
- Deposit Methods: EcoPayz, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Visa, iDEAL, Sofortuberwaisung, GiroPay, Euteller, Fast Bank Transfer, QIWI, Trustly, Skrill, WebMoney, Pay by Phone, Zimpler
- Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire Transfer, Maestro, MasterCard, Paysafe Card, Visa, EcoPayz, Euteller, Fast Bank Transfer, QIWI, Skrill, Trustly, WebMoney
Fortune Legends Review
In 2019 Mobilt Ltd launched Fortune Legends, an exciting new casino that promises to bring fairness and transparency back to the iGaming markets.
The overall style and mantra of the casino is simplicity, and this carries through to their no wagering promotions.
This newcomer to the market looks set to be a big deal and you can read more about them below.
Pros / Cons
- Players can claim no wagering bonuses
- No withdrawal limits
- Live chat open 24/7
- Mobile friendly design
- No live baccarat
The site was launched in 2019 by their parent company Mobilt Ltd who were fed up with wagering requirements, tricky terms, and over complex casinos.
This experience shows up in Fortune Legends’ main promotions, which consist of no wagering bonuses and cashback promotions.
They understand players don’t want complicated terms; they just want to have fun.
This growing trend of no wagering is becoming increasingly popular, so we’re excited that another no wagering casino has entered the market.